Tag! I’m It!
I read blogs WAY too much, which means I don’t spend enough time with my own blog! 🙂 But Natalie Damschroder tagged me with eleven questions, along with MJ Fredrick, Misty Simon, Cynthia D’Alba, and Robin Covington
Read my answers then check out theirs. I haven’t read their answers yet, so I have no idea if there is any overlap.
Enjoy getting to know me…not that I’m not an open book as it is! 🙂
1. What foreign country would you most like to travel to that you haven’t visited yet?
I’d love to visit Machu Picchu in Peru
2. Name your most coveted gadget—unlimited budget, and something you don’t currently have.
It’s probably not a “gadget” but I’d love to have this to run around the neighborhood in…
One sister – older by 22 months. I see her 2 or 3 times a year (we don’t live in the same town.)
4. How much of your own wish fulfillment is put into your books?
Since I’m early in my writing career, probably a lot more than more established authors. Based on that, I’d give it 60%
5. If you dug into your basement/attic/back closet/whatever storage space, what item would you find that would make you go “I WONDERED where that was!”?
I don’t need it now, but somewhere between our move from Memphis to Little Rock, my
Cockpot Crockpot disappeared. I looked for it years. Finally a couple of years ago, I bought a new one. I figured that would surely make it show it. Nope. Still missing.
6. Have you ever had direct encounters with a wild animal? Describe the circumstances.
When we were in Canada, there was a momma bear and her cub on the dirt road where we were driving. We didn’t get out and we didn’t threaten her in any way so they continued to eat and play while we watched. In Alabama and Florida, I’ve been close to a number of alligators…not close enough to run, but close enough that I was very nervous!
7. Who is your favorite non-famous musician/singer? If possible, provide a link to their music/website.
You are going to think it odd, but the pianist at my church. Allan Mesko. He is fabulous as is his daughters. Great voice. Great talents all.
8. What’s your favorite NFL team? Or professional team in general, if football isn’t your thing.
9. What was the most fun job you ever had, besides your current one(s)?
Bank Teller! Didn’t pay worth a darn but I loved playing with all the money and getting to talk to all the people.
10. Are you living where you want to live? If not, where’s the home of your heart?
I’m living my dream. I have a house in the lake where I’ve always wanted to live…not exactly THE house I dream of but the location is everything I could ask for.
11. What book are you reading right now?
Just started Linda Howard’s Prey last night.